Market Street hosts holiday entertainment during the 2022 holiday season – Hello Woodlands
The Woodlands, Texas – Guests at Market Street will get in the spirit of the holiday season as they enjoy a variety of live music and dance performances from local schools and community performance groups throughout the holidays.
The following groups are scheduled to perform in Central Park:
- Saturday 19 November 4:30 PM – Holiday Muse Mantra Performance
- Friday 25 November at Noun – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Friday 25 November 3:00 PM – The Mistletones Carolers
- Friday, November 25 at 6:00 PM – Sarah Kelly School Concert
- Saturday November 26 at 4:00 PM – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Friday, December 2, 11:00 a.m. – Cavalier Choir’s Winter Concert
- Friday December 2 at 6:00 PM – Sarah Kelly School Concert
- Sunday, December 4 3:00 PM – Woodlands Methodist School Holiday Party
- Thursday, December 8 at 6:00 pm – Singing holiday
- Friday December 9th at 6:00 PM – Sarah Kelly School Concert
- Saturday December 10 at 2:00 PM – King Room Holiday Show
- Sunday December 11 at 2:00 PM – Suzuki Strings Holiday Performance
- Tuesday December 13 at 5:30 PM – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Wednesday December 14th 6:00 PM – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Friday, December 16th at 6:00 PM – Sarah Kelly School Concert
- Saturday 17th December at Noon – Tuba Christmas
- Saturday 17th December at 3:00 PM – The Mistletones Carolers
- Friday, December 23 at 6:00 PM – Sarah Kelly School Concert
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000-square-foot mixed-use outdoor property located in The Woodlands, Texas, about 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The vertical grocery property includes 375,000 square feet of street-level retail, as well as 115,000 square feet of first-class office space and the 70,000-square-foot Hyatt Centric hotel rooms, as well as 21 restaurants and bars. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between a subsidiary of The Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information about Market Street, visit www.shopatmarketstreet.com.
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate company focused on investments, development and corporate services for retail properties, multi-family, office and mixed-use properties. Fort Worth, the Texas-based brand, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, has invested in, developed or redeveloped 21 million square feet of mixed-use, multifamily, and retail assets valued at $4.5 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 174 employees is currently responsible for a portfolio of 16 properties totaling approximately 11.2 million square feet of mixed-use and retail developments across the country. A leader for over three decades in navigating the changing mixed-use real estate landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be exceptional hosts, enhancing communities and enriching lives. For more information, visit www.trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
#Market #Street #hosts #holiday #entertainment #holiday #season #Woodlands